Your wedding is probably the most important day of your life.
You invest months, if not years of planning into this day that will come and go in a flash.
I’m aware that pricing for wedding photography may appear to be one of the life’s little mysteries.
Every photographer does it differently.
For that reason, I have kept my professional fee as simple as possible.
You invest in my time, skills and experience.
The longer I am in attendance, the more beautiful pictures you will get to relive your wedding day!
The print and USB rustic wooden keepsake box is included free of charge with my 8 and 10 hour packages.
The box includes twenty 6x4 prints and a personalised USB 3 drive with both high resolution and smaller web ready copyright free images. (Perfect for social media)
Q1: What do we receive in our wedding photography package?
• Pre Wedding Consultations.
• Meticulous post production on all images.
• An online gallery for guests to view and order your wedding images as prints or digital files.
• USB drive in a rustic wooden presentation box (600-700 copyright free High Resolution images are typical for 8 hours coverage.) Available in 8 & 10 hour package
• Twenty 6x4 prints included in the presentation box. Available in 8 & 10 hour package
• Smaller resolution images for you to easily share your photographs with family and friends on social media.
Gorgeous candid imagery documenting the story of your special day.
I aim to get your Wedding Photographs to you within two weeks of your wedding date.
In most instances they will be ready to view on the online gallery by the time you return from your honeymoon.
Q2: Are you a full-time wedding photographer?
I am a full-time qualified professional photographer.
I have a degree in the subject, as well as 28 years full time experience working on social and commercial photography commissions.
Q3: Do you have insurance and do you backup the images?
I have full public liability and indemnity insurance and take a full backup kit to your wedding.
I backup all my images to multiple physical hard drives and secondary cloud based storage systems to cover all the bases.